Accurately measuring tire tread wear is a major issue for tire service centers. The ability to document tire tread depth can provide both a sales opportunity and avoid potential liability down the road. The MaxiTPMS TBE200 laser-enabled tire tread depth and brake disc wear examiner provides accurate measurements so you can quickly determine when it’s time for replacements or other tire maintenance. The TBE200 features a full-color graphical display that makes it easy to see tread wear. This tool also provides recommendations for replacement or service, including tire and brake disc replacement, tire rotation, and 4-wheel alignment. Plus, with its 1.65″ AMOLED Super Retina touchscreen display and 4-megapixel macro camera, you can easily document tire wear and damage. The 8-megapixel zoomable camera also allows you to scan Tire Identification Numbers (TIN). Use the tool separately, or combine it with the Autel TPMS tablet to view and print detailed TPMS reports. The MaxiTPMS TBE200 comes with a one-year warranty.
- Tire Tread and Brake Disc Wear Examiner
- Laser-Enabled; No Need to Remove Tire
- 1.65” AMOLED Super Retina Touchscreen Display
- Full Color Graphical Display Illustrates Wear
- Compatible with Passenger, Commercial and Off-road Vehicles
- Displays Recommendations for Tire and Brake Disc Replacement, 4-wheel Alignment and Tire Rotation
- 4-megapixel, 4 cm Macro Camera and 8-megapixel Zoomable Camera to Document Tire Damage
- Work Alone or with New MaxiTPMS ITS600 Tablet
- Scan Tire Identification Number (TIN)
- 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
partner with a company that cares about your success!
Triad’s Single Source Solution complete with tailored training and ongoing support will ensure more uptime on your vehicles and equipment.