MaxiSYS Ultra EV
MaxiSYS Ultra EV
The MaxiSys Ultra EV is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics tablets compatible with U.S., Asian, and European electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles. The Ultra EV provides a comprehensive analysis of electric and hybrid vehicles with expanded topology mapping and battery pack analysis that can be performed via OBD or directly with included specialty cables and jumpers. The Ultra EV split screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing. The 12.9-inch Ultra EV touchscreen tablet comes equipped with the MaxiFlash VCMI (5 -in-1) measurement device, Bluetooth-enabled vehicle communication interface and J2534 pass-thru programming device, and a dedicated EVDiag box. Includes docking station and one year of free software updates and is covered by one-year limited warranty.
- Advanced diagnostics for U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles
- Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system including ability to read and erase codes and view live data
- Comprehensive diagrams of high-voltage system block, components and sockets; Step-by-step system disassembly instructions
- State of Charge and State of Health analysis for true battery condition
- Perform battery analysis via OBDII port, specialty cables and jumpers
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
partner with a company that cares about your success!
Triad’s Single Source Solution complete with tailored training and ongoing support will ensure more uptime on your vehicles and equipment.