Looking for an advanced vehicle communication interface that is compatible with the MaxiSYS MS909 diagnostics tablet? Look no further than the Autel MaxiFLASH VCI! This powerful VCI supports CAN FD, 4 CAN Channels, D-PDU, IS O22900-1 & ISO 22900-2 protocols and is RP1210 compliant. Plus, it can be used with a Windows computer with the appropriate OE subscription for vehicle module programming. When connected to the MaxiSYS MS909 tablet, it also enables compatible BMW and Mercedes vehicle module programming. The Autel MaxiFLASH VCI is a must-have for any professional mechanic or technician who wants the very best in vehicle diagnostic and programming. Along with the MaxiFLASH VCI comes a 1-year limited warranty and cables or carrying case upgrade from Autel.
- Compatible with the MaxiSYS MS909 diagnostic tablet
- Use with windows PC for vehicle module programming, J2534-1 & J2534-2 compliant
- Bluetooth-enabled communication interface
- Support CAN FD, 4 CAN Channels, and DoIP
- Supports D-PDU, IS O22900-1 & ISO 22900-2
- Program BMW & Mercedes from MaxiSYS MS909 Tablet
- RP1210 compliant
- Includes One-Year Limited Warranty
partner with a company that cares about your success!
Triad’s Single Source Solution complete with tailored training and ongoing support will ensure more uptime on your vehicles and equipment.