The MaxiBAS BT506 is a powerful battery and electrical system analysis tool that uses Adaptive Conductance technology to produce accurate results. This tool is essential for determining the health of a vehicle’s battery and electrical system and can be used with the free mobile app to perform testing and display results. The BT506 includes a connection cable with clamps for easy use, making it the perfect solution for any technician or business owner. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app for even more testing use and display results.
- BT506 is a Battery and Electrical System Analysis tool and App
- Includes Connected Cable with Clamps
- Support In-vehicle and Out-of-vehicle Testing of Passenger Vehicle Batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 – 2000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24- cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- Download Free App from Google Play and the App Store
partner with a company that cares about your success!
Triad’s Single Source Solution complete with tailored training and ongoing support will ensure more uptime on your vehicles and equipment.