Triad Diagnostics offers easy same-day financing for your capital equipment and tool needs.
- Financing for as low as a $1,500 purchase
- Instant decisions for customers up to $250k (over 2 years’ time in business)
- Flexible terms up to 84 months
- Option for deferred payments up to 90 days, creates a “buy now, pay later” option – very helpful for end of year and section 179 purchases
- 90%+ approval for customers with credit scores of 520 or above
Financing can be structured as either a loan with no prepayment penalty or a lease agreement.
- Financing available for both business and personal applications
- New and used commercial equipment loans and leases
- Sale-leaseback transactions
- Lease lines of credit for equipment capital expenditures
Section 179 Tax Deduction
Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year, UP TO $1,000,000 IN YEAR ONE with a ”total equipment purchased for the year” threshold of $2,500,000.
If your business buys or leases a piece of qualifying equipment you can deduct the full purchase price from your gross income.
Equipment & Software are eligible
100% deduction up to $1,000,000 & $2,000,000 to $2,500,000
Equipment purchase limit of $2,000,000
The U.S. government created Section 179 to encourage businesses to spend money on equipment and software. This is ideal for small and medium businesses looking for a tax advantage.