If you’re looking for an OBD II & Electrical Test Tool that does it all, the AutoLink® AL539 is the answer. It supports all 10 modes of OBD-II tests, making it perfect for a complete diagnosis. Plus, with its unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker, it’s easy to use and extremely versatile. In other words, it’s exactly what you need to streamline automotive service and ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair. So don’t wait any longer – order your AutoLink® AL539 today!
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
- Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer)
- Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Internet updateable
- Prints data via PC
partner with a company that cares about your success!
Triad’s Single Source Solution complete with tailored training and ongoing support will ensure more uptime on your vehicles and equipment.