Ensure your customers’ cars are in tip-top condition with the AutoLink® AL439 OBD II/EOBD Scanner. This versatile and easy-to-use scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD II tests for a complete diagnosis, making it ideal for any automotive repair shop. Features include the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker. With the AutoLink AL439, you can streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair. Don’t leave your customers’ cars in less than perfect condition – invest in the AutoLink® AL439 today!
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage and resistance at the fingertip
- Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer)
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Internet updateable
- Prints data via PC
partner with a company that cares about your success!
Triad’s Single Source Solution complete with tailored training and ongoing support will ensure more uptime on your vehicles and equipment.